Definition of wellness:
Noun: The quality or state of being healthy in body and mind, especially as the result of deliberate effort.
Whether your business has 2 or 200 employees, it is possible to offer a wellness plan in your workplace.
As healthcare costs continue to rise and uncertainty surrounds what the future of health insurance may be, now is the time to consider Wellness. Whether your group is fully-insured or self funded, there are so many positive reasons to introduce wellness to your company:
- Wellness programs can be custom tailored to each employer’s need based on company demographic, size and budget.
- From insurance carrier value-add plans, to wellness dollars possibly available from your carrier, to building some money into a company budget, you can make a wellness plan as easy as onsite yoga to
something as robust as an office “Biggest Loser” type competition, or health and wellness expo!
- Healthy employees are happy employees–especially when they see their employer really cares.
- Healthier employees who understand the importance of going to the doctor at least once a year for
their wellness exams can create lower overall costs.
- Chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes can be controlled with
maintenance medication, good nutrition and exercise. With good nutrition and exercise, it is possible
the maintenance drugs may no longer be needed.
- Identifying conditions before they lead to more serious conditions or events like strokes or heart at
tacks is key to preventing long-term complications or recovery.
- Wellness programs keep employees engaged and can build stronger relationships internally.
Wellness programs cannot be successful without the commitment from the Human Resources department and management. We can help implement these programs with little help but welcome engagement from the company and the employees. You only get out of wellness what you put into it. Meet us halfway and see what kind of difference it makes for you and your organization!
"The level of service and professionalism I've received from Rachel Sunday and the experienced professionals at Playa Vista Insurance Services is unparalleled... I highly recommend them!"
"Rachel and her team at Playa Vista Insurance Services are the best. If you don’t yet use PVIS, you should change immediately."
"Working with Rachel Sunday was our best decision yet! Her work ethic and compassion for her clients is like no other. Make the right decision and hire her!"