Definition of compliance:
Noun: The act of conforming, acquiescing, or yielding.
When it comes to benefits, compliance can be challenging to keep up with for an employer. Between state and federal mandates and now health care reform, staying in compliance is more important than ever. Playa Vista Insurance Services takes pride in the level of service we provide when it comes to compliance. Our strategic partnerships are with the top firms in Southern California. We will not only provide you with up-to-date information on how your organization can/may be impacted, but will make sure you have access to documents, webinars, seminars and face-to-face meetings as you need them. When it comes to compliance, here’s where we can be of assistance:
- Health Care Reform – providing you with a timeline and understanding how each provision will impact your organization, the employees, and which departments will be affected.
- COBRA Administration – Working with a Third Party Administrator takes the liability from the employer and creates peace of mind allowing the experts to manage this piece of compliance.
- Section 125 – Premium Only Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts are IRS regulated plans. Working with a Third Party Administrator will help you keep your plan documents and discrimination testing compliant.
- Notices and Disclosures – Employers are responsible for notifying employees of “rights” and other information on an annual basis.
- Form 5500 Filing
- Leave of Absence
Playa Vista Insurance Services will be able to provide you with several resources to keep up with all of these topics as they apply. Some resources that we will make available either at no cost or at a discounted rate:
- Membership to an HR Consulting Firm
- Membership to SHRM/PIHRA
- Links to the Department of Labor (DOL)
- Quarterly Playa Vista Insurance Services newsletters
- Annual face-to-face meeting with a benefits attorney to ensure ongoing compliance
"The level of service and professionalism I've received from Rachel Sunday and the experienced professionals at Playa Vista Insurance Services is unparalleled... I highly recommend them!"
"Rachel and her team at Playa Vista Insurance Services are the best. If you don’t yet use PVIS, you should change immediately."
"Working with Rachel Sunday was our best decision yet! Her work ethic and compassion for her clients is like no other. Make the right decision and hire her!"